Proper Tax Planning is very important to all US taxpayers especially those individuals living and working overseas. Our approach is a Global approach in that we consider the implications of host country (i.e. resident country) tax laws as well as US tax laws. Some of the planning considerations are:
- Non-US Spouse Tax Planning
- Dependent Taxation
- US Estate and Gift Taxation
- Ownership of Foreign Corporations and Partnerships
Recent planning projects completed included:
- Use of a Bahamian International Business Corporation (IBC) to provide tax avoidance for a non-US spouse of an expatriate;
- Election to disregard a foreign corporation to defer over $100,000 in US taxes; and,
- Proper gift and estate tax planning for a US citizen set to inherit a sizeable estate from non-US parents.
For a free consultation, please complete the Free Consultation form to the right or send us an e-mail.