Tax Return Preparation

Did you know that all US Citizens & Greencard Holders are required to file a US tax return?

This is true even If they live & work overseas.

Many US individuals who live and work overseas believe they are not required to file a return if they live outside the US.  Some rely on the foreign earned income exclusion and feel that if they make less than the maximum exclusion allowed by the IRS for individuals working and living abroad.   This is the wrong assumption.  The exclusion is only available if you file a return and elect the exclusion.

The preparation of a US and state tax return is fairly complex and should be performed by a qualified tax professional.  Currently, the IRS does not regulate who can become a US tax preparer.  Accordingly, US expats should be very diligent in selecting the right tax professional. 

Some of the criteria that should be considered include:

For a free consultation contact us or call!